- This event has passed.
Grands & Friends Dinner – Passing the Legacy
March 27 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
GCC Legacy Grandparenting
Grands & Friends Dinner- Passing the Legacy
Potluck Dinner & Short Program
Tuesday, March 27
6pm doors open, 6:30pm dinner served
Moved to Cafe 316
Please sign up to let us know you are coming and what you will bring. This helps us with planning seating and supplies, and honestly, it’s just the right thing to do. There will be a sign-up sheet on the Grandparenting table on the side of the worship center. You may also contact the church office or Carol Beaver.
If anyone is willing to help with set up or clean-up, please let Carol know that as well.
Are you invited to the first Grands and Friends Potluck Fellowship on Tuesday, March 27, at 6:30 in the Children’s Theater?
Check below to see!
- You have participated in any of our grandparenting activities.
- You are a grandparent or great-grandparent.
- You participated in SAM.
- You have non-related children whom you influence, i.e. nieces, nephews, neighbors, or Sunday School Children.
- You have adult children and you want to start praying and thinking about those future grandbabies and how you can impact them.
- You have no children in your life, but you are burdened or committed to pray wisely for the next generations.
- You just want to see what it’s about or you are old enough to be a grandparent (that age fits many of you – the average age of first-time grandparents is the mid-forties).