- Monday Nights, women meet off campus to pray for each other, our church family, and our church ministries. If you would like to be a part of going before the Lord together in prayer, contact us below.
- To be added to our email prayer warriors contact Elbie Ancona or use the contact form below.
- Sunday services will provide you with another opportunity for prayer support. Fill out and turn in a GCC Connect Card/Prayer Request Card. You can select whether you would like that to remain confidential with the pastor or the elders, or it will be included in an email update to the church body. If you want to submit a request electronically, click here.
Are you a photography fan?
- Made and distributed chemo caps for the hospitals and cancer centers in the Duluth and Lawrenceville area
- Made hats for the Amanda Riley Foundation (children with cancer)
- Partnered with Heartstrings, a similar group out of Grace Fellowship Church Snellville, making booties for the Pregnancy Resource Center, and items for Children’s Healthcare Atlanta, and they have supported our ministries as well.
Meets every 2nd and 4th Saturday, 10 a.m. until noon. Crochet, knit and loom items to donate.
Our mission is to provide support to active duty service people and their families who have a connection with Gwinnett Community Church. This support can take the form of prayer, letters, cards, phone calls, care packages, and visits. Not only do we want service people to know that they are being thought about and cared about and that their service is deeply appreciated, but we also want to develop friendships with them that will help to deepen their faith and belief in Jesus Christ.
To notify our Military Ministry of active-duty soldiers, please contact Jim Martin below.