1 Corinthians 16:13 – “Be alert, stand firm in the faith, be courageous, be strong.”
WELCOME TO MEN’S MINISTRY!
Here at GCC we are very intentional in seeing men become faithful Christian disciples and loving leaders in their homes, churches, and communities. Our men’s ministry is designed to help men form supportive male relationships with one another. We desire to empower and equip men to serve the Lord and others.
MEN IN SUPPORTIVE RELATIONSHIPS
Because one of the best ways that the Christian life is encouraged is when it is actively lived out amongst a community of Christian believers, we believe men are in need of community amongst one another. Personal transparency, prayer, practical wisdom, and accountability foster consistent growth. Just as soldiers need the support of one another as they go into battle, we as “spiritual” warriors also need the support of fellow believers.
KNOW, GROW, GO
KNOW the church body. Facilitating fellowship-based opportunities which allow men to meet and fellowship with one another. These include Men’s breakfasts, E-Groups, retreats, sports outings, father/child event, etc.
GROW into faithful disciples and loving leaders. Encouraging men to become active participants in growth-based opportunities. These include E-Groups, retreats/seminars, etc.
GO into the world as men of God to build His Kingdom.
Opportunities to get connected:
- Men’s Bible Study: Mondays @ 7pm; Wednesdays @ 6:30pm; Fridays @ 6:30am
- “Huddle” – food and fellowship for guys
- Men’s Prayer Meeting for Leaders – to pray for, specifically by name, mainly our National leaders and leaders in the Body of Christ – the first Wednesday morning of each month @6:30am
- Monday Crew – Property team Mondays 9am
- Men’s Breakfasts as scheduled
- Mentoring Younger Men/Couples
- Volunteering with (((echo))) kids and <ACTivate> Middle & High School
John Baker, Men’s Ministry Leader